Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super worry about this match. If I were Pep I would watch the Liverpool vs Wolves few days ago in FA cup (where Liverpool lost) to see the strength and weakness of Wolves, maybe it would help him some with the tactics.
But this Wolves team is no push over, this team beat Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea on a good day.

Aguero MUST start and I would put in all the key players in this match and treat it like the Liverpool match, we need to have that 'we must win' mentality like how we did against Liverpool.

Anyways, Kevin and Pep are cool right? He seem a bit upset when he was sub off, I hope everything is ok, because we NEED Kevin to help us out in the league.
Pep and Kevin are fine.

They have taken points off many big teams this season. Hopefully we don't get over confident.

I’d use the very same setup as against Liverpool, i.e. Laporte as LB and Danilo as RB.

But is Aguero fit? If not I’d be tempted to play KDB as the striker!!!! I think as we try to play the intricate passes to break down packed defenses it may be better to have a midfielder in the box than a striker like Jesus. Just a thought. Go easy! ;-)

I’d use the very same setup as against Liverpool, i.e. Laporte as LB and Danilo as RB.

But is Aguero fit? If not I’d be tempted to play KDB as the striker!!!! I think as we try to play the intricate passes to break down packed defenses it may be better to have a midfielder in the box than a striker like Jesus. Just a thought. Go easy! ;-)
Th8nk aguero had/has a touch of the flu. Should be ok for Monday. The question is which Silva do we play? I’d be tempted to play Bernardo with kev in this one.

Scousers down to just slapped arse Van Dick as centre half with Fabinho as cover. Brighton love to load the box so could be interesting.
We just need to go full blob against Wolves as we did against the cult. Full team with everyone well rested and ready. Time for the boys to pour it on. No fucking about. I expect a win, nothing less.

Very much a test game to see whether we are still in convalescence, or whether we are now out of bed, out of the hospital, and fit as a fiddle. Rotherham and Burton may have flattered to deceive, but the game against the dippers sure as hell didn’t. We’ve got to get every single point available at home and the vast majority away, to have a chance, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.