Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this one. A dangerous side who have surprised a few teams this year, ourselves included. But we don't need to be worried about them, they'll be tossing and turning like an epileptic on speed tonight in bed. So if we go and play our game and don't do a "Palace" then we'll be just fine. COME ON CITY !!!!

Every home game from now until the end of the season is a must win. If we win all our home games and don't drop points in more than 3 away games we'll win the league relatively comfortably IMO.

That puts us at least 10 point
Every home game from now until the end of the season is a must win. If we win all our home games and don't drop points in more than 3 away games we'll win the league relatively comfortably IMO.

You are essentially giving them a 10 point head start and you still think we will win it comfortably??

Very tough game this one we have to be so switched on tomorrow as we cannot let another point slip.

The gap has to be 4pts come Monday night or the title is done for me.

I know I shouldn't say that but with the decisions those fuckers are getting we can't fall too far behind.

Another full day’s shift to get through before this match... excruciating.

That said, I am strangely confident we will win this after watching the weekend matches.

I’ll go for 3-0, with Kev, Raheem, and Gabby all getting a goal (Kev setting up one of the other two).

Last edited:
Think I'd play both Danilo (LB) and Walker in this game. Need a bit of extra pace back there, esp. if Traore plays

Think I'd play both Danilo (LB) and Walker in this game. Need a bit of extra pace back there, esp. if Traore plays
I’d personally leave Traore on his own, and not because I have a cover bet on him being first goal scorer (because that’s how things work for us, the **** opposition player least likely to score is exactly who will put one in with the first shot at our goal)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.