Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is though, should City have any further upsets results, only Spurs could realistically stop the Cave-Dwellers. If we do win the title this year then we overcome both teams.
I have suffered insults, abuse and mocking from Ragheads since my primary school days in the mid-fifties (Rag kid fans were given a day off after the Munich disaster - I wasn't). Bastard headmaster caned me because I refused to pray for them. Sixty years later and I haven't forgotten that day.

Outside of the top five this is the best side in the PL, I believe (and arguably more talented than Arsenal, if the truth be told). But let's get it right – at full strength, which we now are, as near as nothing, we are a lot better than them, all over the pitch. I sincerely expect us to beat them comfortably, by 2 or 3 goals. Possibly more. Not arrogance, just a sense of proportion.
We just keep on Liverpool's tail, and grind them down.

They haven’t won 13 of their 21 league games and have a GD of -2 there’s no way they’re better than the likes of Utd, Leicester or Watford imo.

Same but if there has to be a winner it suits us more if it's the rags. The best they can hope for this season is 5th, they might overtake Arsenal but they won't overtake Spurs or Chelsea imo. Solskjaer will get found out sooner rather than later.
Yep, hold your nose and hope the rags win. Suits us.

Playing Wolves should suit our game,they play quite open football and are capable of scoring anytime,hope for at least a 3-0 but wouldn’t be surprised to see a much tighter game especially if they score first.

A few of our players have had a decent break so should be good energy tomorrow. Respect to Wolves, play a nice style of football and if we are not on our game can easily be an upset. Get the noise like the Liverpool game. 3-1 City.

All our home games are must win games for sure ,but i hate that Liverpool plays before us most of the time ,keeps a little bit pressure on us ,if they don´t loose points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.