Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Ferno not sent off in that Wigan game?
Personally I think it far more likely we slip up against the rags. The team are in a mindset to grind down opposition at the moment and push on towards capturing the title. Wolves would need a lot of luck
The rags seem best set up to hit us on the break and steal something although I can't see them been able to stop us getting at least one.
Anyway I said back in October that if we were in contention in March we would win it and I just don't see us slipping up now.
Aguero hasn't played a long time and hasn't scored for 13 months a league goal. He's rusty. Even Kevin was very rusty against West Ham. Fernandinho at 35 is not the same player. Of course, such things matter. We were very close to dropping points vs West Ham precisely because those players weren't in top condition.

See the team that played Wigan in 2018. Wasn't bad at all, but lost.

Edit: That's the team: Bravo, Danilo, Stones, Laporte, Delph, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva, Bernardo, Aguero, Sane. Absolute quality on paper.

They weren't mistakes, they were good management, rotating when the players are under massive physical demands.
West Ham had three good chances in the game and scored from one.

Manure have to make the play against us and that will mean they are easier to pick off.

I don't see the results against Leicester and Manure should we lose both determining the title winner this season.

The reality is we need 18 points maximum from our last 12 games to win the title ( probably less than 18 in truth )

yes I know Manure can mathematically finish on 86 points and Leicester 85 but lets deal in reality both will not make 80 points this season and nor will Chelsea , Everton or Aston Villa or West Ham.

Not like you to be obtuse
Careful. Or you'll end up thinking you've been fucked by a train.

4gW484.gif

"Do you catch my drift? Or am I being obtuse?"

They weren't mistakes, they were good management, rotating when the players are under massive physical demands.
I get the rotation but Aguero and KDB weren't match fit and their rustiness and lethargy almost cost us. KDB is always capable of a moment of quality though even if he's on one leg so I understand why he's picked.

Was Ferno not sent off in that Wigan game?
Personally I think it far more likely we slip up against the rags. The team are in a mindset to grind down opposition at the moment and push on towards capturing the title. Wolves would need a lot of luck
The rags seem best set up to hit us on the break and steal something although I can't see them been able to stop us getting at least one.
Anyway I said back in October that if we were in contention in March we would win it and I just don't see us slipping up now.
KDB chalks up assists and his one magic ball to Dias was the decisive moment of the match.

in saying that he is being eased back into the fray slowly but surely as is Kun in the hope they will lead us into the later stages of Europe and spend enough time creating enough havoc to get us the points we need to win the title.

Careful. Or you'll end up thinking you've been fucked by a train.

4gW484.gif

"Do you catch my drift? Or am I being obtuse?"
Nope you’re being obtuse, although you at least make reference to a good film to go with your obtuseness. You are so smart and smug though that you probably think you have fucked yourself

Last edited:
Hattrick tonight then ? .............................fucking hope not.:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.