Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to have the Etihad like a cauldron nothing to do with wolves ( no disrespect) but to make sure that cnut pawson refs the game correctly although more worried about the twat on VAR atwell..
The atmosphere always seems to be good coming into the last few games in title deciding games, Hopefully it will be the same again on Saturday. Hoping for a really good atmosphere, Realistically the place should be hopping, Massive game.

Me too. Should be a lively atmosphere. I shall certainly be preparing in town all afternoon.
I love 5:30pm kick offs too, Weather supposedly be hitting around 18 degrees also so it all has the makings of a good day.

It's the daughters 10th birthday on Saturday, It's myself and herself going the game so it will be cans of coke for me and a hot dog haha

I love 5:30pm kick offs too, Weather supposedly be hitting around 18 degrees also so it all has the makings of a good day.

It's the daughters 10th birthday on Saturday, It's myself and herself going the game so it will be cans of coke for me and a hot dog haha
That will be great fun too I’m sure pal - hope she has a great day all round :-)

God bless her.

Not keen on the sunny forecast though with a bald head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.