Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love 5:30pm kick offs too, Weather supposedly be hitting around 18 degrees also so it all has the makings of a good day.

It's the daughters 10th birthday on Saturday, It's myself and herself going the game so it will be cans of coke for me and a hot dog haha
Hope you both have a great time, and the blues deliver a thumping win for your daughter on her birthday mate.

Pop in to the club shop mate, they have caps in there, that will protect your naked head from the sun's rays, they even have 'City' written on them! could change your life!
Just don’t buy a bucket hat!

You know it makes sense.

Just look at the past few seasons when Wolves have been here. They have won - as have Palace, and generally defended resolutely, and at their place have 2 wins and a lucky draw to my knowledge. There will always be days like Palace at Dipperland that bucks the trend, but generally those sort of teams come to frustrate,,be anti foitball, tine waste defend and deploy tge quick counter, and at 70mins when 0-0 chuck on a few lightening fast forward players. I do not see us giving them a tanking, but sincerely hope I am wrong.
We will be nicely rested for first time in a long while with pretty much full squad fit. I can see a repeat of a couple of seasons ago when KDB scored 4 and we won 5-1.

Rest & Recover.
Win to nil.
No injuries.
No cards.
Good performance.
Use the squad.
Relax.
Rinse & Repeat x 3.

I love 5:30pm kick offs too, Weather supposedly be hitting around 18 degrees also so it all has the makings of a good day.

It's the daughters 10th birthday on Saturday, It's myself and herself going the game so it will be cans of coke for me and a hot dog haha
Hope you and your daughter have a great day pal

To be honest I felt the opposite. Given how tired we are I think it would have been a bridge too far. Something was always going to give this season.
Agreed we could have ended up like what the Chelsea Women's team will now likely experience. Challenge for all the trophies and winning nothing. (Thanks Liverpool!)

A double this year would be an incredible achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.