Wolves (H) - Sun 22nd Jan, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think it’s a question of whose turn it is. The game comes less than 72 hours after the Spurs game and some of those who were involved put one hell of an effort in (Lewis, Ake, Mahrez and Gundogan to name a few). Therefore, they may need more recovery time. Arsenal game is then 5 days after, so I would like to think that he will rest some and have a fully fit squad to go for that one.
I'm of the opinion that players can play twice in 3 days occasionally and they won't combust.

This need for rotation sounds great until you get someone like Rodri who gets played to death. In the league games and CL I would prefer players to be picked on form. That is all.

Constant rotation seems more a keep everyone happy policy tbh.

Last edited:
I'm of the opinion that players can play twice in 3 days occasionally and they won't combust.

This need for rotation sounds great until you get someone like Rodri who gets played to death. In the league games and CL I would prefer players to be picked on form. That is all.

Constant rotation seems more a keep everyone happy policy tbh.
Palace played the rags then had to play Newcastle today, exactly the same time, so it's.not like we are the only ones playing 72 hours after, and.yoiu could argue Palace had 2 tougher games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.