Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez first name on the teamsheet.
The Norwegian next.
Then choose nine more.

Really expect a comfortable win here.

Without doubt let's start picking players on merit rather than because it's their turn.
Don’t think it’s a question of whose turn it is. The game comes less than 72 hours after the Spurs game and some of those who were involved put one hell of an effort in (Lewis, Ake, Mahrez and Gundogan to name a few). Therefore, they may need more recovery time. Arsenal game is then 5 days after, so I would like to think that he will rest some and have a fully fit squad to go for that one.

Think well see kev back in and probably bernardo. See a few changes cos we played thursday. Whiever comes in, please heed peps words and put in a shift and we’ll be ok. Need a good tempo from the off.

in truth, i dont see how any of the front 4 can be dropped.

Really looking forward to this one, first match I’ve been to since before Covid. Took the kids on the stadium tour today so we’re all fully psyched for the match.

Wolves have improved under Lopetegui, they outplayed Liverpool at Anfield and only for a shocking offside call they would’ve won. Nunes has been excellent whenever I’ve seen him, Collins is a decent defender and one of our former youth players Joe Hodge has broken through. They will be well coached but probably pretty defensive so we’ll need to find out cutting edge.

I would love to see us start with intensity for a change. A performance like the 2nd half against Spurs for 90 minutes would be very welcome. We don’t play until Friday so no need for major changes. Just bring the intensity early for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.