Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

I don’t like to criticise our players but I’m sick of even seeing Philips in a City shirt, it wasn’t his fault we lost today but seeing him come on jeeez. Please get rid in Jan. sorry for the negativity

You can’t lose world class players like KDB,Silva,Gundo,Mahrez,Rodri all of which saved us on a regular basis with hopefuls.
Any of the above names would have made a difference to the last two results.

It takes a lot for us to lose, usually a combination of a few things, but you can see them a mile off as they start to align. Today was one of those.

Tempo and complacency are usually one. We played at a pedestrian pace.

Key players missing. Mark that as Rodri, Bernardo and of course KDB.

Bad luck, Rubén’s own goal.

Extreme time wasting. Apparently only 6 minutes of it, well less as there were two goals and multiple substitutions.

Referee. Pawson had a shocker out there, absolutely should have been a second yellow for Hwang, who then goes and scores the winner.

I’d love to know what added time the red tops would have hot had they been losing. 6 minutes this season is laughable

It's laughable when wolves spent half of the second half rolling around on the floor.

Even the Wolves supporting woman on commentary was half expecting double figures for injury time.

Even so, we could have played until tomorrow and still not scored from open play, but that's not the point

Poor but we will pick ourselves up and go again.

The time wasting and faking injury is something I hate and the ref this season are supposed to add on the correct time which does not seem to be happening consistently surprise surprise.

Way below our normal standards. The new players didn’t do themselves any justice today and have a long way to go if they are going to reach the levels of their predecessors.

Injuries and suspension is also a factor.

Overall I see a team not doing enough. Losing out on most duels. The amount of time we either lost the ball or played a shit pass was all to common.

Annoying but trying to keep perspective. Still a good start to the season. Lots of room for improvement.

Don’t see why Ake was left alone with Neto. Changes should have been made to stop the danger. Shit day all round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.