Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

One shot, one goal. How often do we make an unforced error in midfield and the first meaningful effort from the opposition ends up in the back of our net? Time after time. Pawson, is chronically inept/corrupt, I can't decide, hopefully he'll end up in Saudi.
That was one of this season's horrorshow performances.You can guarantee there will be a couple more.
We'll probably be a couple of points behind arsenal and/or liverpool by next week and we'll have to claw it back again. Which I think we will over the season.
For me, Akanji was the only player on par today.

Also it’s going to be extremely interesting to see the steps pep takes following this match to smooth things over and rectify some of our issues. The upcoming arsenal match necessitates this anyways but in general.

KDB is a big loss as it is. Couple it with Rodri out as well, it’s a nightmare scenario.

Interested to see the tactics next week at Arsenal. Will be loads of space to run about in which will be better for Nunes than today was.

Listened to the second half. Not enough chances created it seems but the guy should have been sent off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.