Wolves PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Slim pickings. Its been an age since I did but went for Raheem, a positive.

Obviously the coaching instructions to Sterling: "run at and past people"

Long may it continue. Man of the Match and could be Man of the Month at this rate.

Sterling had a great second half. I thought he wasn’t great first half though along with many others. No one really stood out today other than him in that second period.

Used to like Wolves, after today's petulant and time wasting antics they can jog on. Happy with the three points, will all be about the "controversial" penalty despite we had two others not even considered (Kilman first half for one) Sterling, happy 100.
Portuguese Wolves are different from the Wolves of a few years ago.

Sterling was, perhaps, the only performance over a 5 or 6 today and clearly City’s MOTM.

Never stopped working, created chances for others and was far cooler than I was when he stepped up for the penalty!

Clearly, his game looks much, much better when he plays on the right and drives at players.

Was unlucky not to get a penalty today, but (to me) it looks like it’s going to have to be so obvious it’s undeniable…even though they still deny those at times!

Looks like his game, and his confidence, is picking up at just the right time for the team.

Still has the same issues I’ve mentioned ad infinitum, but with performances like this, it helps him avoid more of those situations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.