Wolves PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
These victories make a champions. Tough one, we need this kind of victories. Points are won, recover for Tuesday, we got this. Come on City!

Raz was scintillating and direct, great to see his confidence. We probably played within ourselves, but stone me wolves!

There were so fucking negative, got exactly what they deserved. Special mention for moss. In a particularly poor era of PL ref's, the Michelin man stands out. Not in a good way!

Eddie "Jaws" Moraes will be on the phone to his local tattooist, for a job very well done!

Shit game but hopefully the 3 points will come in useful in May.

Ederson then Sterling. Would have conceded one, maybe two but Emerson stood strong on the rare occasion he was needed.

Last edited:
Good penalty (brave)
Worked hard
Final touch let him down

good signs & he’s top of the league

Zinchenko for me. Mr reliable and after Rodri and Dias got themselves booked took it upon himself to be the first point of contact in stopping Traore from breaking which was literally their only plan, he stifled it so well they brought him off.

Could easily have given it to any of the back 4, Ederson or sterling

Nobody was poor, nobody was great, all decent solid performances, the type that win league titles. Sterling got my vote influenced mainly by the immense effort he put in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.