Wolves post match thread

Angelino is way out of his depth at this level

The fact that it's a pre season friendly is irrelevant

Rodri has been with the squad the same amount of time and fitted in straight away whereas this Angelino fella looks to be an absolute liability

Hope I'm wrong and will happily eat humble pie but I don't seem to be the only person with this view of him
Some said the same about Zinchenko you will remember, look how that turned out.

Angelino is way out of his depth at this level

The fact that it's a pre season friendly is irrelevant

Rodri has been with the squad the same amount of time and fitted in straight away whereas this Angelino fella looks to be an absolute liability

Hope I'm wrong and will happily eat humble pie but I don't seem to be the only person with this view of him
Two pre-season friendlies in, please do fuck off. The lad is coming back here absolutely desperate to impress and prove to people that he’s deserving of the opportunity and is clearly trying a bit too hard. To question his quality after two half games in pre-season just makes you look a complete dick, less than 3 months ago he won player of the year at PSV.

If you are getting worked up over a preseason friendly, you need other interests. Slagging off players who played in a preseason friendly just makes you a ****. On to the next kickabout.

Do wolves feel the same as city when Richard dunne lifted the Joan Gamper Trophy beating Barcelona 1-0 ;-)

Not a chance Angelino is first choice. He's a Cup player for now.
By the same body of work no way City is tops in the league. Really need to not put too much stock into anything we've seen from these China games given all the issues that have led up to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.