Wolves post match

Dzeko? Boateng?
I was walking about last summer. Even then, no I wouldn't take Dzeko's miserable little face on our bench back on a free, however funny it would be seeing Pep's face after he bobbles another control of his shin straight to an opponent when he's having one of his donkey days

I was walking about last summer. Even then, no I wouldn't take Dzeko's miserable little face on our bench back on a free, however funny it would be seeing Pep's face after he bobbles another control of his shin straight to an opponent when he's having one of his donkey days

Dzeko could not get a place on a pep bench in a month of Sundays

As a wolves fan we didnt have much other option than to play on the counter. This was effectively our reserve side we made 9 changes. If you watch us normally we are delightful to watch.
I take your point Sophie -- it's the wide spread eulogising about it that winds me up the most --- all the best mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.