Wolves post match

What was noticeable was Pep wasn't going to let this match go, he put on some big guns in the end and although they still drew a blank he must have learnt that his back up are not as up to speed as he might have thought.
Pep might be thinking it's only two more games after the quarter-final so let's give it ago and give the fans a good day out.
If teams don't want to win this cup then bomb out in first round you play in, same for the FA cup if it's not for you play reserves and get on with what you want.
With this team anything is possible and all the subs put plenty of effort from one end to the other and we were playing with 9 men in the end so well done to them all, it would have been a shame to lose.

No one can predict when a match will go into extra time.
Squad players have to be given matches otherwise they are rusty when they are needed. Guardiola has access to the physiological measurements that indicates who needs resting.
I have no argument with our manager choosing the side he thinks most appropriate for what is a secondary competition, I didn't last year against rags or the year before in the FA cup

Noted but disagree with the elimination from the Rags last season. They were in a bad moment and that was the very game to put the boot in and we didn't

Noted but disagree with the elimination from the Rags last season. They were in a bad moment and that was the very game to put the boot in and we didn't
Fair enough it would be boring if we all agreed on everything.

Zinchenko, whilst not doing anything wrong, had zero influence on the game imo. He got forward into their half........... then played it back into ours. Frustrated the life out of me.
Isn't that what the midfield has been doing all season? 54 passes forward back and sideways then bang and a goal? You might be the guy behind me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.