Wolves - post match

3 comical errors:

It was going out for a corner
Just put your laces through it
And lastly, at least draw the foul

That's quite incredible from a professional, and I am now questioning his concentration level as a general rule.

A nice guy, funny and always in the spotlight, doesn't take himself too seriously. Think there is a potential issue off the back of it because he can't seem to switch into any sort of serious mode and when you do that you make errors like above, 3 of them, all at once.

schoolboy defending that. Wank

I thought as soon as I saw we were going 5 at the back and 3 in midfield that sent out a message to wolves to come and have ago. Theres no way a midfield of 3 is going to out pass the other team. should have stayed 4:4:1, we gave up the midfield which I find very odd and with sterling as a get out player didn't work as he always had 2 on him and his first touch isn't great of late.

I'm not a fan who hangs our players out to dry. Even when Bravo was having a bad time in his first season & people were booing & sarcastically cheering when he caught the ball I thought it was a disgrace & told the people sat around me exactly that.
However how can a 50m player not know the basics of defending?! I thought for a while Mendy is not good enough. I don't care if he is good going forward - I want him to do his job & defend. He pisses about & then smiles when he has messed up ffs. He us city's version of pogba- great ar social media but far from it on the field.
How hard is it to hoof a ball upfield ffs?!
I was so angry watching him & other players making basic errors. No excuse for that.
Everyone makes mistakes I accept that but that by Mendy is unforgivable & cost us the pts. He clears it & we at least see the game out & get a draw.
Like I say I have never turned on a City player but I'm done with Mendy. That was the final straw last night. I never want to see him play for us again. He us nowhere near good enough & his smiling balloon attitude stinks tbh. I know I will get pelted for this but not arsed because in certain I'm right tbh.

I thought of this yesterday , but was too pissed off to comment

Doesn't excuse Mendy for not just clearing the ball but WTF does VAR do? That is a blatant foul. As big as Mendy is, when a rugby league player charges into your back with their shoulder at high speed, you are going to get knocked off the ball.

For City fans everywhere who are suffering, like me, and trying to get over that gutted feeling from last night. About an hour ago, just as I thought that the world was ending, based on reading the doomsday comments of fellow BMooners, I picked up a book of poems by Wordsworth and Keats. I have now been transported to another world far away from the misery of Bluemoon. Go for it blues...just go to the library in your study upstairs and pick out your favourite book of poems. Then sit down in your comfy recliner and start reading with a glass of your favourite tipple beside you....I have a Glenmorangie!!!!.

One last thing folks. If bull**** was a form of energy I'd be a nuclear reactor!!!.

I thought of this yesterday , but was too pissed off to comment

It was a foul when Sterling did less to Traore. Doesn’t excuse Mendy though. As far as I’m concerned, he needs to move on, a nice guy he may be, but we are paying him a ridiculous wage, and he’s FCUKING up like that and laughing about it!!!!!

For City fans everywhere who are suffering, like me, and trying to get over that gutted feeling from last night. About an hour ago, just as I thought that the world was ending, based on reading the doomsday comments of fellow BMooners, I picked up a book of poems by Wordsworth and Keats. I have now been transported to another world far away from the misery of Bluemoon. Go for it blues...just go to the library in your study upstairs and pick out your favourite book of poems. Then sit down in your comfy recliner and start reading with a glass of your favourite tipple beside you....I have a Glenmorangie!!!!.

One last thing folks. If bull**** was a form of energy I'd be a nuclear reactor!!!.

I wandered lonely as a cloud
Over to the ball
I couldn't put it in row Z
Now we'll win fuck all

I wandered lonely as a cloud
Over to the ball
I couldn't put it in row Z
Now we'll win fuck all

Down by the Mendy gardens my love and I did meet;
She passed the Mendy gardens with little snow-white feet.
She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;
But I, being young and foolish, wouldn't wallop it with a size three.
In a field by the river my love and I did stand,
And on my leaning shoulder he barged me in the gland.
She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;
But I was young and foolish, and VAR is full of tears

Just wondering if we have/are appealed the Red card.

There seemed to be minimal contact and maximum diving around looking injured to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.