Wolves - post match

Pretty disastrous evening all round really.
Absolute shambles ric,no way should a team of our passing capabilities be 2 goals up and then throw it away,I’m calling pep out on this,the second sterling goal was a perfect example of how we should play them at their own game,but we decided oh 2 up let’s just defend that and lump it ffs ..

So gutting after somehow getting into a two nil position.

Gave them a goal out of nothing with Sterling giving the ball away.

Why take De Bruyne off?

I always remember Germany v Argentina in the 2006 World Cup. Argentina were winning 1-0 and Raquelme was the best player in the tournament, he was playing but not having a big influence due to being marked by at least two players all match. He was substituted, which released a German player to have some kind of other influence in the game. Germany equalised and went on to win through penalties.
The same happened to us tonight. De Bruyne wasn't having a huge influence but he was keeping Wolves from being forward thinking and Wolves were using at least two of their players on De Bruyne all game to stop him from influencing the game. Take de Bruyne off and fuck me, who are we? Norwich? I do love Pep but these are basics that he should see or should have been seen, and Mendy is a feckin dick. The prick even smiled after doing what he did, I wish I had been there to feckin slap him. Does he even know what that kind of mistake that means, twat!

only got ourselves to blame,that defence has been on a knife edge for a while even last year the only thing stopping us letting in goals was our possesion,the buck is with pep i'm affraid and it ends there,we didnt invest and now we have many players to replace at once,next year we rebuild the year after pep fucks off,give the job to a man that rebuilds and stays,either sign that contract extension or do one for me,,i await the incoming lol

Got nothing more than we deserved.

We were skating on thin ice once Ederson was red carded but to gain and lose a two goal lead after that is criminal.

Laporte and Sane can't come back quick enough

I'll settle for the Champions League
We’ll get dicked in the champions league. Look at our fixtures either side of the Madrid games. And inexplicably Pep will still go strong in all of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.