Wolves - post match

Most of them aren't City fans or they are WUMs winding their own fans up.

Yes Pep obviously doesn't trust Stones. The defence of Ota and Fern is useless. I kind of like Ota because he puts himself everywhere. Fern doesn't. These have been great players for City but neither should be in our central defence.
Yeah I get the feeling Ota wants to go, he's been a good servant to the club and always does his best. Stones might need to be persuaded his future lies elsewhere though, how long is left on his contract?

The team is too soft in the middle. Gundogan isn’t a player when you have backs against the wall. Pep needs to draft in some steel and legs - a DeJong/ Petit type.

Walker got done for a free kick for doing the same what traore did to benny.
Swings and roundabouts.
I don't think our pen was a pen, would love to have seen if it would have been given if we was top. Don't think so.

Like I've said sympathy vote coz the Scousers are way in front.

But if we were top and the pen wasn’t given, what would it matter? You thought it wasn’t a pen, so it would have been the right decision....

Wolves are a cracking side and City had their best ever goal scorer subbed off and played without an attacker for nearly the whole game, with half of their squad missing and probably should have won if not for Traure having the game of his life. Not taking away Wolves winner being a great goal in itself. Take it on the chin and move on. I fucking hate the scouse ****s I'm fishing for any kind of positive I can right now, lol.

I’m fuming 2-0 up and ten men,champions don’t capitulate it’s fucking embarrassing play your fucking game pass,pass,pass,move drag them all over the place all we ended up doing was lumping it,I’m serious here I’m gonna check sheff utd’s price to win at Etihad as they’ll do us or it’ll be a draw ..

There is a good chance because most of these players will be fucked. We need to make changes for that one. Aguero and De Bruyne will probably be pissed off too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.