Wolves - post match

Terrible 2nd half.

Downward slide stated with Sterling's stupid, lazy touch that lead to Wolves' first.

The less said about Mendy the better.

Bit harsh to just focus on defence. Not sure a defence of Maldini, Baresi etc would look so good with our midfield in front of it, we’re set up to play one way. Kompany said the demands on a Pep defender are unlike playing in any other team.

We obviously don’t spend too much time practicing defensive formations so was really surprised at switch to back 5, inviting them on to us.

On Amazon, I remember when they first appeared and some said how good they were. It all depends on whether your pundit is related to Liverpool or Man Utd. If they are, forget it.

Only one who I can tolerate is Gary Neville.

That was one of the worst performances ive seen in years, we can blame being down to 10 men but it wasn't that. We were weak in every department, couldn't hold the ball up, sterling was awful, losing the ball cheaply nearly every time he got it. Constantly giving away the ball, panicking when we didn't need to. Giving stupid fouls away in dangerous areas. Its certainly not the same city ive been watching for the last few years. We don't have that steely grit we once had, should i say like the scousers have now. Injuries have played there part this season but its more than just that. Are our newer signing making a big impact? think we all know vinny needed replacing but it didn't happen. Another tough game to follow very soon, thanks PL!

Bit harsh to just focus on defence. Not sure a defence of Maldini, Baresi etc would look so good with our midfield in front of it, we’re set up to play one way. Kompany said the demands on a Pep defender are unlike playing in any other team.

We obviously don’t spend too much time practicing defensive formations so was really surprised at switch to back 5, inviting them on to us.
Yep, that was the big error tonight, the defence got worse by supposedly strengthening it, work that one out. It could only happen with City.

Terrible 2nd half.

Downward slide stated with Sterling's stupid, lazy touch that lead to Wolves' first.

The less said about Mendy the better.
Mendy was having a reasonable game then threw it all away in a moment of madness, will he learn by his error - I very much doubt it he will just go more into his shell. He is not the player we thought we were getting, partly down to injuries but he will have to go at the end of the season if not sooner.

Were "dining out'" on last season big time.
I wasnt very impressed to be honest during the open top bus ride in may when half the players looked pissed and unfocused on the new season, stones in particular.
We failed in the transfer market and we have just been meandering around all season blaming VAR and injuries.
Ederson has fucked us over twice now and is more focused on his Instagram than he is for the team.
Several other players look unmotivated lost and confused.
No we cant do last season every year I accept but this season it seems lacks motivation.
Is this a serious post?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.