Wolves - post match

Agree with you 100%, I was at the Swindon game back in the 60’s when we had our lowest league crowd and Buzzer was playing for the opposition. We have been spoilt in recent times.
This place is swarming with spoilt kids. You can lose a game in football it happens!

I admire your positivity but consider this, the ages of their best/key players... and then ours. They are in a better position than us for the next few years, the really great players who won us the titles etc Silva/Kompany/Toure/Kun are either gone or nearly gone. These players had that winning mentality and it kep us going for the last few years, these guys are gone or are nearly gone and we need to find players like them. I suspect Liverpool are about to enter a 3/4 year period of success that they will look back on in 20 years time, liek we will for our recent success.
You disagree? How many times have we lost from being 2 up in the last 5 years?
Agree, They’ve got 3 or 4 years with that team. They’ve planned excellently.

Most of the fucking plums on here spouting shit are rags and dippers.
Not having that. There’s some City fans saying that stuff I’ve seen them post here for years. Sorry but the investment has attracted many plums to the fan base.

I miss the old days.

The posts in here tonight are embarrassing and RagCafe & RAWK are quoting you and making our fan base look like absolute entitled d*ckheads. Oh and by the way, we always call them entitled yet we’re behaving like spoilt children.

If you’re calling for Pep’s head or asking for Raheem to be sold then you don’t deserve the riches we’ve served up for the last few years.

I think some of you have only recently started supporting City and you need to get a grip. I’ve stood in the Kippax and witnessed some horror shows but I’d have those days back tomorrow if it meant getting rid of you spoilt glory hunters.

CTID. You don’t deserve Pep.
Rag cafe and Rawk quoting us, ha ha you need to fuck off back there then.

We as blues have every right to be angry after our 2nd half performance.

Rags n dippers arent entitled ****s are they.

I don’t know how to on phone. But check their Bluemoon Meltdown threads. It’s an embarrassment.

No real City fan calls for Pep to be sacked. We’ve got too many plastics supporting us since the recent title wins.
Goes hand in hand. RAWK is a load of Scandinavians and people from Wiltshire wanking off into their Liverbird socks.

The posts in here tonight are embarrassing and RagCafe & RAWK are quoting you and making our fan base look like absolute entitled d*ckheads. Oh and by the way, we always call them entitled yet we’re behaving like spoilt children.

If you’re calling for Pep’s head or asking for Raheem to be sold then you don’t deserve the riches we’ve served up for the last few years.

I think some of you have only recently started supporting City and you need to get a grip. I’ve stood in the Kippax and witnessed some horror shows but I’d have those days back tomorrow if it meant getting rid of you spoilt glory hunters.

CTID. You don’t deserve Pep.

I too have stood on the Kippax and I would drive Sterling to Madrid myself.

Totally agree, while it's correct to say that we gifted Wolves two goals with two awful mistakes that's about it. Nothing Pep can do if Sterling and Mendy mess up. Where I sit, there's about ten/fifteen guys (fat guys, obese guys, sweaty guys, thin guys, guys with Bernard Manning shaped faces, guys with heads shaped like rugby balls - front to back, scaley scalped guys with greasy strands of hair, guys with not many teeth, guys with brown teeth etc) who think our players would respect them more than Pep and who think they know more about tactics than Pep. Thing is, each one of these guys has a different opinion. One of 'em gets angry and points to the East Stand saying 'And I'm not the only one who says this - him over there (bloke you can't see in the East Stand) agrees with me'. It's as though the mystery bloke in the East Stand validates whatever this guy near me says.

No thanks guys, I'd rather have the greatest coach on the planet (who sees our players all week) in charge than you lot - or any other coach for that matter.
Idiot. I
I don’t know how to on phone. But check their Bluemoon Meltdown threads. It’s an embarrassment.

No real City fan calls for Pep to be sacked. We’ve got too many plastics supporting us since the recent title wins.
says a guy who joined a week ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.