Wolves Sold Out, Newcastle Sold Out

The Fat el Hombre

About 70 tickets left on the seat planner so I reckon it will sell out tonight. Looks like we've sold the tickets in SS level 2 above their end as well. They got an allocation of 1700 and only have a few remaining so hopefully with it being a 3pm Saturday kick off after DERBY DAY DEMOLITION (SIX) it should be a good atmosphere.

Re: Wolves At Home About To Sell Out

The Fat el Hombre said:
About 70 tickets left on the seat planner so I reckon it will sell out tonight. Looks like we've sold the tickets in SS level 2 above their end as well. They got an allocation of 1700 and only have a few remaining so hopefully with it being a 3pm Saturday kick off after DERBY DAY DEMOLITION (SIX) it should be a good atmosphere.

5 single seats left now, just noticed as well that even for Newcastle (they're unbeaten and on a Sat 3pm) they have only taken lower tier tickets for Newcastle fans, we have the second tier on sale for our fans again, bit suprising.

Sold out

The sold-out signs are going up again, this time for the visit of Wolves on Saturday.

With demand to see the Premier League leaders higher than ever before, the Blues are regularly playing to packed houses at the Etihad Stadium and all the seats for the visit of Wolves have now gone.

A limited number of hospitality packages remain, however, priced £130+ VAT.

If you've missed out on a seat this time, book early next time! Tickets for Newcastle, our next home game, are now on sale.

Funny how opposition fans aren't quite so keen to come to our place these days. You'd have had Newcastle as a dead cert to sell out both tiers. Might even dawn on the rags one day soon that it's not worth wasting the train fare from Milton Keynes.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Funny how opposition fans aren't quite so keen to come to our place these days. You'd have had Newcastle as a dead cert to sell out both tiers. Might even dawn on the rags one day soon that it's not worth wasting the train fare from Milton Keynes.
I'm not sure, I went on the villa forum before our clash with them and they weren't very happy with the allocation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.