Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to have come through the early Euro qualifying rounds unscathed, anybody following them/in a position to know how they look going into the season? History suggests that playing in Europe is going to mean a lower league position this year - any reason to think otherwise?
A good manager and good squad, they may buck the trend.
Sorry mate, my reply has nothing to do with your thread but your username is one of the best I have seen on here!

Very enjoyable night at Molineux. They were all over us for the frst 20 minutes or so but then we settled into the game and played much better. Torino are a very good side and provided a stern test so to have beaten them twice over the 2 legs feels very pleasing and great to now be in the Europa League properly

Very enjoyable night at Molineux. They were all over us for the frst 20 minutes or so but then we settled into the game and played much better. Torino are a very good side and provided a stern test so to have beaten them twice over the 2 legs feels very pleasing and great to now be in the Europa League properly

I thought you were very professional tonight.

Great goal to open the scoring, and the quick response after Torino equalised took the wind out of their sails.

You pretty much controlled the game from what I saw.

Nunos reaction to winning yesterday and reaching the group stages revealed how seriously he's taking this competition. Far better than bombing out early to concentrate on the league and winning a Europa league spot again.

Nunos reaction to winning yesterday and reaching the group stages revealed how seriously he's taking this competition. Far better than bombing out early to concentrate on the league and winning a Europa league spot again.

'Arry Redknapp and Sean Dyche, among others, take note!

'Arry Redknapp and Sean Dyche, among others, take note!

According to Robbie Savage, Dyche would do exactly the same if he had Wolves resources to spend. Saunders said the same about Dyche/Guardiola. Old boys club rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.