wolves tossers

deynaskaz

Hope the tossers go down , so so glad they have gone into the bottom 3 and lets hope they stay there ,Warnock did the same thing with sheffield picked his matches ended up going down and blamed na na na na , na na na na hey hey hey carlo tevez. So mick sad sad day 10 changes against the scum hope ya arse is sore.

Ps dont merge.

I'd have done exactly the same if i was their manager. They would have lost no matter what team they played, so with a vital game at home to Burnley coming up at the weekend, why not spare you first 11 from playing 3 games in a week? It's games against the likes of Burnley that will decide their fate, not playing away at the rags.

Tricky_Trev said:
I'd have done exactly the same if i was their manager. They would have lost no matter what team they played, so with a vital game at home to Burnley coming up at the weekend, why not spare you first 11 from playing 3 games in a week? It's games against the likes of Burnley that will decide their fate, not playing away at the rags.
3 games in 11 days!! no wonder they are soft bastards,its a joke and i would be well pissed of if we ever 'THREW' a game

To be fair, you mention about how Warnock did it, Mccarthy and Warnock are different people, if it cost Mccarthy (which it probably wouldn't affect because to be fair they're first 11 would probably have got nothing) he wouldn't moan like a woman, he'd accept it and move on, and Warnock hardly did it either, he complained at other team's doing it :/

pride in battle said:
Tricky_Trev said:
3 games in 11 days!! no wonder they are soft bastards,its a joke and i would be well pissed of if we ever 'THREW' a game

Well we normally give the opposition a "GOAL" start before we start playing !

Thing is though it wasn't a nailed on certainty that the scum would win. Wolves have been on a nice little run recently and they are a team that work hard for each other. The scum haven't been playing well at all recently and with their defensive problems they are get-able. I'd be livid if i had paid to watch us give up on winning a football match before it had even started.

Tricky_Trev said:

They've just come off the back of a great win at the weekend and should have their tails up.
The rags have just got beat by Villa.
We're not even half way through the season yet!!What if MCarthy comes with an attacking line up,backed by their fans,they score early-who knows?
It might be the three points that keeps them up,or sends them on an unbeaten run like Burnley did after beating the rags.
MCarthys attitude is an insult to the 3000 poor sods who spent hard-earned freezing their bollocks off to back their side in a mdiweek match right near Christmas.Unforgivable.

As it is-that is the worst and clearest case of a top-flight manager deliberately throwing the towel in before a match I've ever seen.An insult to the very integrity of the PL.

An utter disgrace.

Disgusting stuff. I hope they go down and never come back. At least the likes of Leeds had ambitions to win things. Small-time shite like this are wasting everyone's time. The FA should do something about them effectively throwing a game.

Hope they go down by one point or goel difference and then they might look back to that game and think only if we tried!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.