wolves tossers

Maine Rd said:
My guess is he will do the same on Boxing Day when they go to Anfield and save his first 11 for when we go to Molineux two days later. Well i reckon that will be his plan but he might not get away with it now.

Better not. Surely he can't after the stick he's received for this?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Maine Rd said:
My guess is he will do the same on Boxing Day when they go to Anfield and save his first 11 for when we go to Molineux two days later. Well i reckon that will be his plan but he might not get away with it now.

Better not. Surely he can't after the stick he's received for this?

Not sure mate, if he is looking at the season and seeing where he thinks they can best pick up points then he will rest players for the Anfield trip and hope to have them fresh against us, with the home crowd behind them there are always upsets at xmas. I just think it is wrong regardless of United benefitting last night. The likes of Wolves players and fans were saying last season, we cant wait to get in the Prem to go to Old Trafford and Anfield, not play Burnley at home. It should be about the whole experience and Utd are not invincible especially this season. Doyle and Ebanks-Blake against his former club would have loved to have played last night. Its the Wolves fans who lost out.

Whilst I agree its not right and I honestly feel for the Wolves fans....BUT lets not forget Wolves are only doing what the big 4 have been doing for the last 8 years...Started with them completely dissing the League Cup, then the FA Cup, then minor league games.

Who´s to say that when ´nited, pool, chews and arse have played weakened teams, competitions havent been effected.

Wolves and Mccarthy may have taken it to another level but in principle is it any worse than whats been going on over the last 4 years....Tons of useless meaningless champs league games started this, but they dont like it when a small club do it...

Bit torn on this one in truth but seem to remember City putting out a reserve team a week before the FA Cup Final in 81 (maybe WE started it!!!) it was the last game of the season, so could have had an impact on relegation or whatever...are Wolves really more guilty than the rest of us???? That said 40 quid and the fact that the poor mites had to contract the Plague at Old Trafford is a lot to go through to watch a panto...the debate goes on.

this is a first as it is half way through the bloody season! You can kind of understand (although don't agree) when it happens in the last half a dozen games at the end of the season - as with sheff utd.

The massive irony of the whole thing is that it is probably easier to win at the swamp than WHL at the moment.

The PL should order the game to be played again

Harlaching Sky Blue said:
Whilst I agree its not right and I honestly feel for the Wolves fans....BUT lets not forget Wolves are only doing what the big 4 have been doing for the last 8 years...Started with them completely dissing the League Cup, then the FA Cup, then minor league games.

Who´s to say that when ´nited, pool, chews and arse have played weakened teams, competitions havent been effected.

Wolves and Mccarthy may have taken it to another level but in principle is it any worse than whats been going on over the last 4 years....Tons of useless meaningless champs league games started this, but they dont like it when a small club do it...

Bit torn on this one in truth but seem to remember City putting out a reserve team a week before the FA Cup Final in 81 (maybe WE started it!!!) it was the last game of the season, so could have had an impact on relegation or whatever...are Wolves really more guilty than the rest of us???? That said 40 quid and the fact that the poor mites had to contract the Plague at Old Trafford is a lot to go through to watch a panto...the debate goes on.
played palace the week before one change for wembley ,Reid for Henry MCFC stats top site

It has been really dissapointing today that no major Football figure has come out and condemmed this action. Also there will be very little the FA can do as precedent has been set numerous times before with Taggert, Benitez, Warnock and Bryan Robson all pulling the same stunt and getting away with it " Scot Free".

It's really sad that such a figure as Mick ; much loved by the City fans has resorted to this. until now the only blot on his copybook was that he didn't kick the shit out of Roy Keane during the World Cup fiasco.

Another thing, an earlier poster in the thread put in a link to Wolves version of Bluemoon where they are running a poll and it stood at 51% saying it was wrong and 48% saying it was ok to virtually throw the game. I bet none of those 48% travelled down the M6 last night and forked out a fortune to watch their Reserves just before Christmas.

Like all decent Football fans I hope Wolves pay a heavy price for this travesty of our Game.

Quite rightly asked to explain himself. Hope they get a 3 points deduction and he as a person gets a fine. Apparently there fans there last night were singing they want there money back and I can't blame them one bit I would be fuming if City ever did that after paying over £40 for a ticket on the run up to xmas. The total some of the fans would have spent last night could have been spent on getting xmas presents for their kid. Hate people like that who don't give a shit about the fans of their football club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvEv&id=12086430&aff=1572" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoE ... 0&aff=1572</a>

Sky bet seem almost certain he won't be charged though

Carl_Man_City said:
Quite rightly asked to explain himself. Hope they get a 3 points deduction and he as a person gets a fine. Apparently there fans there last night were singing they want there money back and I can't blame them one bit I would be fuming if City ever did that after paying over £40 for a ticket on the run up to xmas. The total some of the fans would have spent last night could have been spent on getting xmas presents for their kid. Hate people like that who don't give a shit about the fans of their football club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvEv&id=12086430&aff=1572" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoE ... 0&aff=1572</a>

Sky bet seem almost certain he won't be charged though

This.

Although I don't think he will be charged, he'll just get a warning about his future conduct or something along those lines. To me it just gives off a huge losing mentality, surely getting a team to the prem as a manager is to then motivate his players by saying stuff along the lines of, "test yourselves against the big teams"... not..."I no we got a great result against Spurs last game at WHL, however I no we're going to get twatted tonight by the Scum who've got a weakened defence, therefore as I dont feel any of you are good enough to beat them, Im playing the reserves". Gives across a hugely negative message and I can see Wolves going on a bit of a bad slump from this, as I no i'd be pissed off if I was a first teamer for Wolves.

Tricky_Trev said:
I'd have done exactly the same if i was their manager. They would have lost no matter what team they played, so with a vital game at home to Burnley coming up at the weekend, why not spare you first 11 from playing 3 games in a week? It's games against the likes of Burnley that will decide their fate, not playing away at the rags.

That is utter bollocks

If they were ever going to beat United it was now whilst they have a weakend team

Mick Mc is a complete fanny in my eyes

i would rather see bolton or wigan go down. they dont have fans. wolves have a good following. its not their fault the manager is a twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.