wolves tossers

Wolves fans are just as disgusted with it as everyone else.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.the-wolf.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=23" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.the-wolf.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=23</a>

ninjamonkey said:
Thing is though it wasn't a nailed on certainty that the scum would win. Wolves have been on a nice little run recently and they are a team that work hard for each other. The scum haven't been playing well at all recently and with their defensive problems they are get-able. I'd be livid if i had paid to watch us give up on winning a football match before it had even started.
Spot on especially with the defensive problems the scum have got.

pride in battle said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I'd have done exactly the same if i was their manager. They would have lost no matter what team they played, so with a vital game at home to Burnley coming up at the weekend, why not spare you first 11 from playing 3 games in a week? It's games against the likes of Burnley that will decide their fate, not playing away at the rags.
3 games in 11 days!! no wonder they are soft bastards,its a joke and i would be well pissed of if we ever 'THREW' a game
If other "minows" do this we may as well hand the title to the rags now.
I hope they lose all the games over Christmas

Whats all this shit Mick is talking about being 30 to 40% more likely to get an injury playing 2 games in a week , does that mean all european and cup games need to be thrown cos the poor lovie players cant cope.Utter bollocks he threw the game big time i so hope burnley kick there arses at the weekend and then they go on a run to match hulls .

Now watch three young United players join them on loan in January....wouldn't surprise me one bit.

EVIL said:
Now watch three young United players join them on loan in January....wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Lol bang on i think and a nice bottle of red to boot.

Theres a premier League rule that states teams must field a full-strength side in all top-flight matches. So we need an explanation why McCarthy didn’t.
Check phelans after match interview. All relieved and pally. Him and mad Mick probably shared a glass or two in their after game reflection, cosy little chat. The Red enemy were under pressure also with 5 changes after the The defeat against Villa. Never will McCarthy get a better chance of a win at the swamp. And he rolled over. His Team and Fans fought tooth and nail to get into the PL To play at the big venues, and he pulled the rug from under their feet when they arrived on the big stage, and saved them for Turf Moor. His players may not forgive him for denying them their had earned right to play on a big stage.

Mick is an arsehole for doing it, they will raise their game against other teams, but kop out when they play the rags. He is a city ledge Mick (scored 2 in the derby didnt he?) but deserve to go down for that. They have just handed the rags 3 easy points.

I feel sorry for the fans who made it to the game it is a piss take for them.

My guess is he will do the same on Boxing Day when they go to Anfield and save his first 11 for when we go to Molineux two days later. Well i reckon that will be his plan but he might not get away with it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.