Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

swps wrote:

SHUT THE FUCK UP DICKHEADS YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANSE. Bellers made the assist yes but is playing a shit game like petrov but if it was Robinho everybody would say sub him off he's shit. Robinho also made the assist for Petrov last week. Hope the fucking brazil dude leave for barca then i dont need to hear you motherfuckers have a go at him

ianw16 said:
ElanJo said:
He has a point to a degree, even if he;s being a prat about it. If Robinho had missed the open goal and fluffed the counter attack like Bellers did there would probably be shit loads of foaming mouths on here. But alas, Bellers will get the 2nd!

Robinho missed an open goal against Stoke. Or, according to somebody, got the assist!!

Not having his best game in front of goal but i don't understand the stuff on here about Bellamy tonight, he's been ouir best player this season by a country mile and deserves a little slack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.