Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

de niro said:
i thought we got out of jail, we were lucky to still be in it when carlos miss hit that fluke, after that though we did ok, no thanks to the manager, he should have got zab off after that booking, very lucky to get away with that.
after this season though we'll take lucky goals and a barmy manager like big mick macarthy taking his best player off.
still missing MARK!!

de niro said:
i thought we got out of jail, we were lucky to still be in it when carlos miss hit that fluke, after that though we did ok, no thanks to the manager, he should have got zab off after that booking, very lucky to get away with that.
after this season though we'll take lucky goals and a barmy manager like big mick macarthy taking his best player off.
still missing MARK!!

mcfc airbourne said:
what are you on about we were lucky we played with great conviction and we could of doubled our final score if we took our chances!!!!!!!

exactly, we would have been punished by most clubs for those misses.

pride in battle said:
de niro said:
still missing MARK!!
Yes, taking a STRIKER off to bring on a DEFENDER is a shit idea when youre 3-0 up isnt it?!

Mancini has made more good descisions in 1 week than Hughes did in 18 months.

Yes, taking a STRIKER off to bring on a DEFENDER is a shit idea when youre 3-0 up isnt it?!

Mancini has made more good descisions in 1 week than Hughes did in 18 months.[/quote]

So true mate.

Brilliant match, couldn't of asked for to much moor. Bloody stewards were doing my head in though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.