Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

Bit surprised we don't have another attacking option on bench, 2 left backs, 1 right back and a centre half but must be injuries. Wld have thought benjani an option?

blue ranger said:
Bit surprised we don't have another attacking option on bench, 2 left backs, 1 right back and a centre half but must be injuries. Wld have thought benjani an option?

Robbie and Weiss on the bench and can always push Bellers up top if we need it?

mammutly said:
TevezIsACaveman said:
Richards has come in for Sylvinho, Richards is right back with Zabby left back!

I looked at this and then looked again!

And who is Vidal? (sub)
Right back, can also play left back. Pacy, good athlete... think Tyrone Mears?

Was on loan at Aberdeen last season.

Decent prospect. Surprised so few City fans seem to know our younger players, as where I was sat on Saturday not a one near me had even heard of Boyota!

bare bones squad for this
still feel we should have little problems
bellers will have a field day

Soulboy said:
mammutly said:
I looked at this and then looked again!

And who is Vidal? (sub)
Right back, can also play left back. Pacy, good athlete... think Tyrone Mears?

Was on loan at Aberdeen last season.

Decent prospect. Surprised so few City fans seem to know our younger players, as where I was sat on Saturday not a one near me had even heard of Boyota!

Thanks for that. And you're right, it is surprising that a lot of us don't know the younger players. We should take more interest.

blue ranger said:
I think Mancini said in the Stoke presser that Benjani's injured too. That's what I recall anyway.

I guess Zubar will play in midfield for Wolves as I doubt they're going to play with 5 defenders?

Listen to Richard the twat Keys already. Isn't this a good time to play City, he says? Fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.