Wolves Vs City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
as you say steveie get the boy on he has a lovely pass and quick feet and would love this game,but wait till we get a tourth

Ducado said:
Rascal said:
I feel for Mcarthy, his team looked good and were well worth there lead after 35 minutes.

Stop being sentimental, that's so old school ;-)

Cant help it, loved him in blue.

still hope we win well mind

Mark - TheBlue said:
We did very well that half but I think Dzeko should have scored the Kolarov cross just before the half closed.
Absolutely. He was slow as fuck in reacting to it. He should have killed the game off.

Mark - TheBlue said:
We did very well that half but I think Dzeko should have scored the Kolarov cross just before the half closed.

That one was not played perfectly by Kolarov, but Dzeko should have made this one. But I think Dzeko has had a good first half.

MCC said:
I thought Kolo had a good half.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

BlueMoon_1987 said:
Best part is I put a tenner on City winning when we were 1-0 down... now going to be £30 richer. God bless Roberto Mancini.
we`ve not won anythin yet mate<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:45 pm --<br /><br />
BlueMoon_1987 said:
Best part is I put a tenner on City winning when we were 1-0 down... now going to be £30 richer. God bless Roberto Mancini.
we`ve not won anythin yet mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.