Wolves Vs City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
boothy_ said:
BlueMoon_1987 said:
Best part is I put a tenner on City winning when we were 1-0 down... now going to be £30 richer. God bless Roberto Mancini.
we`ve not won anythin yet mate

-- Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:45 pm --

BlueMoon_1987 said:
Best part is I put a tenner on City winning when we were 1-0 down... now going to be £30 richer. God bless Roberto Mancini.
we`ve not won anythin yet mate
fred-elliott.jpg

Edin Dzeko #10 said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
We did very well that half but I think Dzeko should have scored the Kolarov cross just before the half closed.

That one was not played perfectly by Kolarov, but Dzeko should have made this one. But I think Dzeko has had a good first half.

dzeko iz best i think

Kolo looks rather shakey, Savic looks like the more experienced defender.

Good halves from Scapuzzi and Razak, just that final pass/ shot that's missing atm.

What a 5 minutes that was :P

shadygiz said:
we are scarily good when we want to be ;)

we'll score when we want
we'll score when we w.....a....n......t
we're man city, we'll score when we want

I keep half expecting to wake up in hospital out of a coma and that the last couple of years have all been a dream. Its crazy the difference in city compared to just 4 years ago. The even crazier thing is I think we can only get better over time. Next year we will be saying who the fuck are Barcelona neither mind them rag cunts.

I know you don't change a winning team but surely Johnson has done enough to warrant a spell in the first team.

lastmanback said:
Is savic the new Richard Dunne. He launches in to much. Replace him for his own good. We'll end up with only 10.

He is young and flying around allot and this wolves team are very good in the air and are really testing him which is good for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.