Wolves vs CITY - Official Match Thread

red sun said:
I don't mean to rub it in, but some of you on here deserve it because of being delusional. After you lost to us last week, some of you came on here to say that you could have won it if you were 11. And I kept saying that is a very silly way of looking at it, because fouls, yellow cards, red cards, penalties etc are all part of the game. So if a game ends 3-0, that's it. That's how its ended. Try next time. The log doesn't even put an asterix on the loss and a footnote that says 'they were 10 men!'. But some of you clairvoyants came on here to claim that you would have won it if you were 11! How on earth can you reach such a conclusion? You can't view football with such simplicity. So there you were today, 11 men, against wolves. And you lost. In fact you could only manage to score through a penalty. A dubious one at that. Maybe you would have been happier if you got a red card, so that you can come on here and ludicrously claim that you would have won it if you were 11. The thing is, the league has become tough. And there are no games that 'you would have won if...." If you get beat then that's it. WBA beat us at the emirates hands down. No matter how many 'if's' we can muster. They came, went for it, and won. Period. It is too one dimensional to think that you can only lose because something went wrong on your end. Or because something wasn't done right. You have to consider that the other team also came to try to win it. And whether you believe it or not, they will sometimes beat you because of their hard work and their performance, your own not withstanding.

Rant over. Now that that's out of the way, you really are a proper side. Top four for sure. You work hard and attack like hell, but I don't think you can win the title this time around (my opinion. you might differ) because I don't believe you are a well gelled team yet. Chelsea still look the ish to me.

ya i agree with you but i want to see how our team looks when our fullbacks are on and probably that will change the team a bit in forward link ups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.