Wolves vs CITY - Official Match Thread

---------------Hart

--Richards Kompany Kolo Boateng

------ Yaya Dejong Milner

----------Silva Balotelli

--------------Ade

3-0 to Man City.

That's called bouncebackability!

I know the midfield and attack but no clue as to defence. Front 2 of Ade and Mario with Silva just behind. Then the usual 3 in midfield so no Jimmy Milner.

..almost:

------------------DJ
-------------YaYa Viera
-------AJ------------------Silva
----------------Ade

lostgalaxy said:
---------------Hart

------ Yaya Dejong Milner

----------Silva Balotelli

--------------Ade

3-0 to Man City.

That's called bouncebackability!
<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:55 pm --<br /><br />I really hope he doesn't play Ballo over AJ !!

But he will :-(

Goaters said:
I know the midfield and attack but no clue as to defence. Front 2 of Ade and Mario with Silva just behind. Then the usual 3 in midfield so no Jimmy Milner.

Roberto has a man-crush on Milner. Almost guaranteed a spot no matter current form as he does not drink.

Don't think Kolo will be fit, so am moving Boateng into central defence to partner V.K. for this one - simply can't chance Lescott making a mistake, in what now, following last week's defeat to Arsenal, is a must win game.

If fit I would bring in Kolorov at LB, but can't see this being the case, so have drafted in Bridge (as a last resort)

--------------------Hart--------------------
---Zab-Kompany-Boateng-Bridge----
--------------Dejong-Barry--------------
----------Milner-----------Yaya----------
----------------Silva-----------------------
------------------Balotelli------------------

Subs: Ade, A Johnson, Given, Ibrahim, Guidetti, Richards, Vieira.

i changed my mind on the team i would play again

-----------hart-------------
-richards-kolo-komps-boateng
----yaya---ndj---milner------
-johnson---balo-----silva-----

lionheart said:
No Tevez so we should play Adebayor alongside Silva for 60 minutes and then bring on Super Mario to finish them off. We will need a good performance from Richards/Boateng as their winger (Jarvis) is currently red hot.
You're spot on there Lionhart, he's my main worry........particularly if Bridge starts.as I expect him to.

---------------Given----------
Boateng-Kompany-Kolo-Bridge
-------------De Jong---------
----------Yaya-----Milner-----
-----Silva---------------Balo--
-----------------Ade---------
Always nervous before a game. I always find a reason to think we will lose, but even so Wolves have been playing very well, and been unlucky in recent games. They have a potential match-winner in Jarvis

Whoever scores 1st will win.

Milner is definitely not playing for the people saying he will, in the team on Thursday both he and Johnson weren't in the starting 11. NDJ did limp out yesterday so maybe he would come in if Nigel doesn't make it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.