Wolves vs CITY - Official Match Thread

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Kolo, Boateng, Barry, Milner, Yaya, Silva, Balotelli, Ade!

most attacking team this season? i think so

JoeMercer'sWay said:
No NDJ OR Tevez.

Wolves will never have a better opportunity to beat us.
Rubbish. The team we have out there is more than good enough to beat Wolves.

Halfpenny said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
No NDJ OR Tevez.

Wolves will never have a better opportunity to beat us.

our 2 key players out, we don't have a proper DM, Henry and Hunt will just lunge in at will, Yaya has been average, Silva will just be targeted by Henry, Balo has never started for us and Ade can only be arsed when he wants. Milner has been mixed, Barry same, good thing Kolo is back but Micah and Boateng can both be suspect defensively, so really, yeah I'm a bit worried, sorry, there's not enough form in the team without Nige or Carlos, they are inspirational.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Halfpenny said:

our 2 key players out, we don't have a proper DM, Henry and Hunt will just lunge in at will, Yaya has been average, Silva will just be targeted by Henry, Balo has never started for us and Ade can only be arsed when he wants. Milner has been mixed, Barry same, good thing Kolo is back but Micah and Boateng can both be suspect defensively, so really, yeah I'm a bit worried, sorry, there's not enough form in the team without Nige or Carlos, they are inspirational.
Right doom merchant you aren't you?

We can't let ourselves be a one (or two) man team. Yes, Tevez is out, which gives Balotelli and Adebayor a chance to prove themselves. We don't need NDJ in the midfield for a game like this. Silva is playing, and we haven't seen much of Balotelli yet, and he's scored on one of his two sub appearances.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Halfpenny said:

i really think you should shut your mouth, IMHO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.