Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Good performance after a really bad start. Some very good individual performances such as Johnson (although he did go missing again after destroying Wolves within a few minutes), Nasri, and Dzeko. Kolo was rubbish, the only poor player, Savic is a bit over aggressive but classy on the ball. Would be worried if we ever lost Kompany and Lescott at the same time though.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I thought Razak played well, not sure how he'd fare against a tougher midfield though.

if this weren't an African Cup year we'd have to loan him out to a Championship side to play, I think. But we might need him in January.

Hope we get Blackburn or Palace in the next round because United, Liverpool, Arsenal, and Chelsea are all still in it.

I think Rekik and Denis will surely ake the grade. The others, I am not sure about yet. Even though they all played decently today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.