Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Matt the Giant said:
For the first time in 40 years, I feel I will not have the stomach nor nerves to watch the next City game.
I would be severely depressed if I watched fucking United beat us at our own turf, and by so making them champions.
They're not strictly champions unless they win by a hatful. But they won't.

clichy best player on pitch quality ball for sergioo , he was a bit wasteful tho oh well a wins a win get in there :)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Matt the Giant said:
For the first time in 40 years, I feel I will not have the stomach nor nerves to watch the next City game.
I would be severely depressed if I watched fucking United beat us at our own turf, and by so making them champions.
They're not strictly champions unless they win by a hatful. But they won't.

.....Depends on the ref.......they would still need a point though,or two if we win our last two after it.

Anybody else think we slowed the game down on purpose in the 2nd half in order to reserve energy for next week. Wolves weren't really troubling us so we took it down to walking pace, this meant less chance of injury, less chance of picking up bookings or a sending off and less energy used. We can look back and say we won 2-0 so it was a good move but as many have pointed out it could have gone horribly wrong.

MCFCinUSA said:
Ducado said:
All in here please, don't bother starting other topics

Good win, shame for wolves though

absolutely.

hope you're making preparations for next week List Master, as whatever the result (and no clues ladies & gents) I fear this server might go into meltdown

;o)
It did today.

Again!

The boys didn't even get out of first gear today but did the job, must have been an energy saving exercise for the big one as it is now on Monday. That is going to be one big roller coaster bring it on blue army.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.