Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

jimharri said:
MCFCinUSA said:
Ducado said:
All in here please, don't bother starting other topics

Good win, shame for wolves though

absolutely.

hope you're making preparations for next week List Master, as whatever the result (and no clues ladies & gents) I fear this server might go into meltdown

;o)
It did today.

Again!

I was being diplomatic about it Jim

nudge, nudge, wink wink

(I'm sure Damo's already on it with Ric not too far behind him)

paulchapo said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
What did he say?

Something along the lines of City were by no means the best side they have played against at Molinuex and if we played like we did today against United we would get beat.

He forgets their team were fighting for their lives and the pressure on us was immense.If we had taken all our chances it could have been six or eight.Plus we faced eleven men not ten as the rags did.

On the subject of Wolves fans.....why all the empty spaces in the stands for such a vital match?
I think they all knew it was over. Attendances have been poor there all season<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:12 pm --<br /><br />
paulchapo said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
What did he say?

Something along the lines of City were by no means the best side they have played against at Molinuex and if we played like we did today against United we would get beat.

He forgets their team were fighting for their lives and the pressure on us was immense.If we had taken all our chances it could have been six or eight.Plus we faced eleven men not ten as the rags did.

On the subject of Wolves fans.....why all the empty spaces in the stands for such a vital match?
I think they all knew it was over. Attendances have been poor there all season

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Feeling sorry for Wolves till that Bitter Wolves fan on 5live

fuck off.

What did he say?

Ahh !!! so a poor City can still beat wolves is what he's saying..

paulchapo said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Matt the Giant said:
For the first time in 40 years, I feel I will not have the stomach nor nerves to watch the next City game.
I would be severely depressed if I watched fucking United beat us at our own turf, and by so making them champions.
They're not strictly champions unless they win by a hatful. But they won't.

.....Depends on the ref.......they would still need a point though,or two if we win our last two after it.

Yes at least they can't be champions at our place now...not that I think it will happen anyway. We will win the league if we beat them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/03/bookie-betfred-manchester-united-title" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... ited-title</a>

squeaky bum time time for Fred.

So let me get this right... if we play like we did today against the scum we will get beat according the greatest footballing sages in the country yet they fail to point out if the rag defence that played today turns up at our place then sick swans is the least the RSPCA will need to worry about. FFS i suppose some logical pragmatic analysis is just too hard when random bollox will suffice.

blueduff said:
paulchapo said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
They're not strictly champions unless they win by a hatful. But they won't.

.....Depends on the ref.......they would still need a point though,or two if we win our last two after it.

Yes at least they can't be champions at our place now...not that I think it will happen anyway. We will win the league if we beat them.

I think so too, and if they beat us they will win the league. They slipped up today but will not do that mistake again. And we have Newcastle away waiting for us... scary.

MCFCinUSA said:
jimharri said:
MCFCinUSA said:
absolutely.

hope you're making preparations for next week List Master, as whatever the result (and no clues ladies & gents) I fear this server might go into meltdown

;o)
It did today.

Again!

I was being diplomatic about it Jim

nudge, nudge, wink wink

(I'm sure Damo's already on it with Ric not too far behind him)
Fuck diplomacy. And anyway, when did a yank (even an adopted one) ever be diplomatic about anything?

;-)

I'm sure Talksport just said the wolves manager passed out after his interview. maybe i misheard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.