Wolves...

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
Wolves are trying to play football which is more than can be said for Stoke, Blackburn and Bolton. I'd rather see them stay up.
I would be worried if I was a Stoke fan they seem to be dropping quickly, but then again I would sonner not watch top flight football if the cost is what they serve up week in week out.

I'd love it if they went down.

Pam said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I would be worried if I was a Stoke fan they seem to be dropping quickly, but then again I would sonner not watch top flight football if the cost is what they serve up week in week out.

I'd love it if they went down.
I thought you where going to say I'd love it if you where a Stoke fan!

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Wolves are trying to play football which is more than can be said for Stoke, Blackburn and Bolton. I'd rather see them stay up.

Agreed.

Birmingham have somewhat surprised me and most my mates! Considering they have a very similar squad to the one they were promoted with esp.

i think burnley are looking like the team that starts well then drops like a stone, for me porstmouth, west ham and burnley

hilts said:
i think burnley are looking like the team that starts well then drops like a stone, for me porstmouth, west ham and burnley
Their issue like ourselves at a higher level, you need you're home form to stay good, because you're picking up so few points away all it takes is a couple of loses and your well fucked.

felixbg said:
some wolves fans are utter twats, and i really hate this ''wooop woooop premier league'' crap teams like hull, wolves and west brom seem to love whenever there in the premier league. would love them everton and pompey to go down

there isnt a club in the world that doesnt have utter twats for fans, there are a few more teams i think the premiership could do without

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.