womans world cup final

ali benarbia's studs

U.S.A. Vs Japan.... on BBC3 @ 1945 GMT.

i haven t watch any games at all but this has all the makings of a classic. shame most other top guns like SWEDEN, GERMANY,NORWAY and CHINA are out.

so the US are favourites... bigger ,stronger and more experience.

the japanese smaller in size with a great centre of gravity may help some neat play if effective, also asian s can be skillful and maybe the nation needs this to raise the spirits of this troubled people.

plus the fact opposite sides of WW2 and playing in germany says it could be a classic game..... anyone watching later?

i think i may catch it....it is david vs goliath

US V Japan kicking off 1945.......

It should be a good match i expect the yanks to win it though.

Japan has been technically the best team at the world cup. USA was saved twice only by Abby Wambach and her headers and their fighting spirit. Japan was ranked fourth in the world before the world cup started, they are not really outsiders.
Anyway, maybe we see some good acting
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rVljPBNsOU[/youtube]

Just typical that England beat both of these 2-0 in the recent games they've played them, and even more typical that we got beat by the frogs!

Alex Morgan to score winner and rip off her shirt in classic US women fashion......If there is a God this will happen

des hardi said:
shame most other top guns like SWEDEN, GERMANY,NORWAY and CHINA are out.

Lol I can tell you don't want any women's soccer.

des hardi said:
plus the fact opposite sides of WW2 and playing in germany says it could be a classic game..... anyone watching later?
No thanks, much rather watch proper Copa America

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.