Women’s derby

Fucking freezing.
We had to leave at half time because Mrs Wombat felt cold and ill. Tbh she did look frozen in the car on the way home. Still gutted to miss the 2nd half though!

Not like rag central to set a narrative maybe they were pissed because of a record crowd
City announced the attendance as 44,259, which would be the second highest in WSL history and a record for Manchester City women's football, but there seemed to be a lot of empty seats on a freezing afternoon.

Not like rag central to set a narrative maybe they were pissed because of a record crowd
City announced the attendance as 44,259, which would be the second highest in WSL history and a record for Manchester City women's football, but there seemed to be a lot of empty seats on a freezing afternoon.
Yeah I saw that and thought what a snide comment. I was there with my daughter and her red boyfriend. Of course it was fucking freezing and on terrestrial telly so yes probably a few thousand less than the announced attendance but so fuckin what. It’s on tickets sold not who shuffles through the turnstiles. Tell you what, there was a damn site more in at full time than usual!

Its just typical BBC and why we still grant them access to the grounds is beyond me as its totally biased reporting.
compared to how they cover the rags.
There was not even any mention of the crowd in earlier reports and they threw it in at the end of the match report yet last weekend they mentioned the Rags record crowd (remember just 30k at the Swamp with no mention of empty seats) in the 1st sentence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.