Women of Euro 2012

citykev28 said:
Do you mean Bratislava? Are you as well travelled as you are irresistable to the women?

The question you should ask is for someone who has said how much you dislike me and for all my attempts to politely ignore you why do you insist on always trying to get a response from me?

Leave me alone and appreciate the women in the thread jim is doing a fantastic job dont start you silly vendettas in here.

im with didactic.shes tip top.

is she famous?

and is that her husband next to her in the 1st picture?

didactic said:
citykev28 said:
Do you mean Bratislava? Are you as well travelled as you are irresistable to the women?

The question you should ask is for someone who has said how much you dislike me and for all my attempts to politely ignore you why do you insist on always trying to get a response from me?

Leave me alone and appreciate the women in the thread jim is doing a fantastic job dont start you silly lambrettas in here.

kick start or key?

york away to this! said:
Leave me alone and appreciate the women in the thread jim is doing a fantastic job dont start you silly lambrettas in here.

kick start or key?[/quote]

Key the kick start always flood so easily. :)

didactic said:
york away to this! said:

kick start or key?

Key the kick start always flood so easily. :)[/quote]

...somebody call the mods.....

Re: EURO 2012: Day 7 Matchday Thread

Could be a long night for the Irish

30w2e7d.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.