Women you surprisingly found yourself attracted to....

I've found myself attracted to Kesha, I think she's really hot, but a lot disagree. Marietta Slomka, a German news reporter, has certainly caught my eye, and the woman who plays Pamela in the Jason Bourne movies. They would definitely get it.

Unknown_Genius said:
I've found myself attracted to Kesha, I think she's really hot, but a lot disagree. Marietta Slomka, a German news reporter, has certainly caught my eye, and the woman who plays Pamela in the Jason Bourne movies. They would definitely get it.
Joan Allen. Very attractive woman who belongs in the Women you want to bum thread, (which hasn't yet been created). No shame in liking her. She was in Pleasantville too her.

A bloke I work with used to go home each night and crack one off over Fern Britton, back in the late 90's when she was an even bigger sort than she is now. Weird what people find attractive eh?

Something about Hazel Blears does it for me too, only fuck knows why, probably because she has a pulse.

Pigeonho said:
stony said:
Pigeonho said:
Yeah definitely! Pretty fit her actually, the type i'd like to have an affair with infact.

She's hiding a fair old rack under that sweater too.
Her confidence displays the possibility that she is up for anything too, perhaps a good bumming.

I just got into stalker mode and googled her. Here she is on IMDB, (I thought they were real staff, not actors!)

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm360419072/nm3253701

I am working for the Halifax at the moment and I was hoping to bump into her. I'm a bit sad now.

Saying that, she looks well fit on that link.

Alex Polizzi from the Hotel Inspector

Alex-Polizzi.jpg

Pigeonho said:
A bloke I work with used to go home each night and crack one off over Fern Britton, back in the late 90's when she was an even bigger sort than she is now. Weird what people find attractive eh?

Something about Hazel Blears does it for me too, only fuck knows why, probably because she has a pulse.

Season 2, Episode 5 of the Inbetweeners?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.