Women you surprisingly found yourself attracted to....

Second Skin said:
Pigeonho said:
stony said:
She's hiding a fair old rack under that sweater too.
Her confidence displays the possibility that she is up for anything too, perhaps a good bumming.

I just got into stalker mode and googled her. Here she is on IMDB, (I thought they were real staff, not actors!)

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm360419072/nm3253701

I am working for the Halifax at the moment and I was hoping to bump into her. I'm a bit sad now.

Saying that, she looks well fit on that link.
The blonde one who drops the cup is doing a DFS ad now.

Unknown_Genius said:
Pigeonho said:
A bloke I work with used to go home each night and crack one off over Fern Britton, back in the late 90's when she was an even bigger sort than she is now. Weird what people find attractive eh?

Something about Hazel Blears does it for me too, only fuck knows why, probably because she has a pulse.

Season 2, Episode 5 of the Inbetweeners?
Fuck knows mate, only watched a few of them. We used to work in the same office and he'd come in and go on about how Fern Britton 'starred in my wank last night'. He was then, the age I am now, (33), whereas I was a mere 21 year old who simply couldn't see the attraction. Saying that though if I said to a 21 year old now that Hazel Blears would get it, they would probably want to hurt me.

dunphy.jpg

Claire from Modern Family, although tbf it's hardly surprising because she's fit as fuck.

Sorry for not keeping within the thread parameters

Pigeonho said:
Something about Hazel Blears does it for me too, only fuck knows why, probably because she has a pulse.

Hazel fucking Blears? I hope you're into all that kinky stuff and you accidentally choke her out while you're at it.

'999 what is your emergency'
'Errr, I did a thread about women who you shouldn't really want to fuck, but do but people have started talking about fit women who you would obviously fuck'
'Ok, i'll send the thread police round in a minute'
'Nice one petal. Err, on a scale of 1-10, 1 being bald and 10 being dead, dead hairy, how hairy is your fanny?'
'1'.
'Nice one'.

[bigimg]http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/celebsalon.sheknows.com//2010/03/jane-goldman-red-long-hairstyle-or-pink-long-hairstyle-747x1024.jpg[/bigimg]

Jane Goldman...'Wossy's' missus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.