Women you surprisingly found yourself attracted to....

gaudinho's stolen car said:
SNN28BB02B-380_767368a.jpg

fuck no.

Having watched every episode of 30 Rock in a fairly short space of time, I too developed a fondness for Tina Fey.

That's not really too odd as she's an intelligent and reasonably attractive woman. However, the scene which really did it for me was where she dressed as Princess Leah and pretended to be weird/retarded.

I'm now left with the hard truth that my ideal women would be mentally ill and dress like Princess Leah.

As of yet I've only ever managed to snare the mentally ill women out there.

34qscoo.jpg

at the time off this show, i couldn't help thinking that if i was out on the town and pulled it, got back to my place, things got heated, i started getting excited, put my coffee down, before revealing the shocking truth - i wouldn't be able to resist offering a rusty trombone.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Having watched every episode of 30 Rock in a fairly short space of time, I too developed a fondness for Tina Fey.

That's not really too odd as she's an intelligent and reasonably attractive woman. However, the scene which really did it for me was where she dressed as Princess Leah and pretended to be weird/retarded.

I'm now left with the hard truth that my ideal women would be mentally ill and dress like Princess Leah.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMFZ31YKLu8&feature=related[/youtube]

mcfcfaz said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMFZ31YKLu8&feature=related[/youtube]

Yeah, it's weird but it works for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.