Women you surprisingly found yourself attracted to....

rassclot said:
ban-mcfc said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
SNN28BB02B-380_767368a.jpg

fuck no.

a thousand times no.

How about if you just had to go down on her?

casualdeyna said:
betty-rubble.jpg

Betty Rubble is the fittest cartoon character, bets she's dirty with it too.

Jessica Rabbit doesn't count!
You're spot on with that. Looking back on it, possibly an influence on me being drawn to City in a mixed household (or it could work in the other way, that she looks fit wearing blue)

Anyone else spotted that when this thread is read on tapatalk (device used on iPhones for those without one) it reads as

"women you find yourself surprisingly attracted to and others think you're a bit odd for doing so. My daughter and step daughter"

That's just wrong.

Re: Re: Women you surprisingly found yourself attracted to....

urban genie said:
Carry Grant off fame academy never thought much of her then but she was on telly the other day and she looked tempting

carrie_grant_1908634.jpg

Yes yes YES! good call my man.

Re: Re: Women you surprisingly found yourself attracted to....

LeeOnePen said:
Anyone else spotted that when this thread is read on tapatalk (device used on iPhones for those without one) it reads as

"women you find yourself surprisingly attracted to and others think you're a bit odd for doing so. My daughter and step daughter"

That's just wrong.

Was gonna post this yesterday, no matter how many times I see the thread I always think wtf.

She's not the greatest looking I'll grant you, but there was something about Noosha Fox way back that is so sensual and sexy, even as a kid I used to dream of sniffing her knickers, she's obviously stoned out of her cake here, which makes it better, ah childhood memories :-)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKG2bAoGguI[/youtube]

Bonus points for anyone who can recognise a future (and recent) X-Factor contestant in the band ? (without reading any posts)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.