Women!!!

clairepartyring said:
jwflow_400.jpg

Buy her a lovely bunch of flowers, take her for a nice romantic meal and treat her like a lady!!!
We liked the romance and the unexpected, you will find the key!!!!!

Oh you would love what i've got planned for my missus for Val day :)

markbmcfc said:
clairepartyring said:
jwflow_400.jpg

Buy her a lovely bunch of flowers, take her for a nice romantic meal and treat her like a lady!!!
We liked the romance and the unexpected, you will find the key!!!!!

Oh you would love what i've got planned for my missus for Val day :)

........................ taking her to the Portsmouth rearranged fixture???

samy said:
Cant understand them, They say they like u you take them out I was a gentlemman as well, now she saying Im not gonna be another noch on your belt she said she knows 3 girls ive slept with, y dont they just want feck buddy!!!!

Confused!!!!!! ANyone got any answers????

Depends if you like the girl, It sounds like you do. You should say to her, so what if I've shagged 3 girls you know, do you expect me to have stayed a virgin until I met you. Jesus most of us have had several partners its the way of life, its only cause she knows them thats doping her head in. Ask her if she likes you, answer is obviously yes, its her problem not yours, she needs to grow up and deal with it, it wont be the last time she likes a guy whose knobbed people she knows. Thats the village mentality we all live in.

It does my head in I need to get out into Town more, that way when you meet a bird you don't have half her history drinking in the same boozer, or at least you dont know the fuckers!

Good luck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.