Women!!!

samy said:
Cant understand them, They say they like u you take them out I was a gentlemman as well, now she saying Im not gonna be another noch on your belt she said she knows 3 girls ive slept with, y dont they just want feck buddy!!!!

Confused!!!!!! ANyone got any answers????

I'm very confused. Get her to teach you how to speak/write English, then re-post this thread.

bluemonday said:
samy said:
Cant understand them, They say they like u you take them out I was a gentlemman as well, now she saying Im not gonna be another noch on your belt she said she knows 3 girls ive slept with, y dont they just want feck buddy!!!!

Confused!!!!!! ANyone got any answers????

I'm very confused. Get her to teach you how to speak/write English, then re-post this thread.

no!!!!!!

clairepartyring said:
PistonBlue said:
Dude, don't even try to understand women.

We certainly understand you lot, which is clever really, as we are not wired up right, are we!!!!!!!!

Just wired different Claire!!

A_Little_Difference_Between_Men_and_Women.jpg

tueartsboots said:
Samy, think about the way you treated the other 3. If you were a shit to them, move on. If you were kind, considerate and respectful then gently pursue.
She won't want to know if you were a bastard. Once a bastard, always a bastard.

Don't agree with that. It's true sometimes, BUT in my past I wasn't the Gent and found I had lots of ladies wanting the challenge of 'changing' me!

I think for Samy, if she hasn't told you to 'F off', but explained the situation that's a huge clue. It sounds like she's looking for reassurances that she'll not be treated like the others. So, back off and set about making her like being around you, show some loyalty and sooner or later, you will get a different answer from her.

I think she's testing you to see how you'll show her different than what she's been told or she'd have told you to "sling your hook, you man whore!!"!

Or something like that!

Bigga said:
tueartsboots said:
Samy, think about the way you treated the other 3. If you were a shit to them, move on. If you were kind, considerate and respectful then gently pursue.

Don't agree with that. It's true sometimes, BUT in my past I wasn't the Gent and found I had lots of ladies wanting the challenge of 'changing' me!

I think for Samy, if she hasn't told you to 'F off', but explained the situation that's a huge clue. It sounds like she's looking for reassurances that she'll not be treated like the others. So, back off and set about making her like being around you, show some loyalty and sooner or later, you will get a different answer from her.

I think she's testing you to see how you'll show her different than what she's been told or she'd have told you to "sling your hook, you man whore!!"!

Or something like that!

I suppose I was being over simplistic. On reflection, the woman I live with now has known 90% of my conquests, she was the barmaid in my local (20 years ago!) and I pretty much went through every female in the place ! I even married somebody else but she waited for me to realise it was her I truly loved ! Fuck, I really was a bastard looking back !

tueartsboots said:
Bigga said:
tueartsboots said:

Or something like that!

I suppose I was being over simplistic. On reflection, the woman I live with now has known 90% of my conquests, she was the barmaid in my local (20 years ago!) and I pretty much went through every female in the place ! I even married somebody else but she waited for me to realise it was her I truly loved ! Fuck, I really was a bastard looking back !

Similar thread to my own theory, in reality, except your lady overcame your Man Whoring and liked the person without having to make you jump through 'trust' hoops to be with her... I think?

jump through hoops? Let's see, I got married-she moved to Twickenham form Leicester. I didn't know where she had gone, I split with wife and moved back to Manc from Leics. Seven years ago I found her on Friends Reunited, met for a naughty weekend in Leics, she went back to her partner in Twickkers. Dumped him and planned to move to Manc to be with me. After a few months of long distance relationship, she dumped me. Went back to her partner, I moved to Stranraer then Dumfries. Last June she contcted me and we spent five days at Malmaison, Piccadilly. We then spent a couple of months of me travelling between Dumfries and London, she moved me in officially in August ! Is that jumping through hoops or am I just the luckiest man ever !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.