Women!!!

paddystyle said:
Live dangerously, Sue What's the worst that could happen?

Okay, there's that whole kidnapped, sold as a s e x slave in a third-world country thing, but think of the stories you could bring back to bluemoon
Besides, I have every confidence in your being able to disable anyone with bad intentions : )

and remember there's a good chance he's more nervous than you

That's true, just think of all the gossip over the beer in the Blue Moon Inn!!!!

Glenda MCFC said:
stony said:
Bluebird1 said:
Glenda MCFC said:
I have never been out with a bloke that can cook ! Mind you I was with my chap for most of my life but i have got a blind date next week with a guy who is actually cooking for me !! Don't know if I'm more terrified of the blind date or the cooking !! (ha ha its the blind date!)

I'm going on a blind date tomorrow night, I'm petrified!

I hope he's not a really lecherous bastard who spends all night with his hands in his pockets adjusting himself.

Or has a really prominent facial feature that you can't stop staring at, like a huge nose or a big bushy mono brow.

Or suffers from nervous flatulence and keeps dropping his guts all night.

What if he fancies you but he has bad breath or a beer belly with skinny little spindly legs and bright ginger hair like a cartoon Irishman.

Or a speech impediment, god that would be awful if he talked like Jonathan Woss "fwee Woderwick"

I'm sure it will go really well, nothing to worry about, enjoy yourself :-)

Cheers Stony ... you have really given me some confidence there !

Sure you'll have a great time Glenda, I keep trying to convince myself of that.

Sue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.