Women!!!

If you understood them, they would have nout to moan about??????? then we would need find something else to moan about and so on! what do you want you understand?

powersleftfoot said:
Never, Ever try to understand a woman. The more you try the more chance your head will explode

Kylieylee said:
hahahahahaha

tueartsboots said:
As the old adage states:
Treat a woman like a mushroom. Keep her in the dark and feed her plenty of bullshit.

* back in a bit, got to hang the washing out and make her lunch*
Women? Some of 'em can't even quote properly on here!! Your reply is supposed to be underneath the quote you're replying to!
*pulls down brim of hat, turns up collar of coat and dons sunglasses*

2k54c5.jpg

I'm quite good at understanding what my wife wants in the here and now but I just can't seem to premeditate the future. (and the future is always nearer than I think)

Reject............. it this a man thing, moaning about whos doing what on top??

zip it.

jimharri said:
Kylieylee said:
hahahahahaha

tueartsboots said:
As the old adage states:
Treat a woman like a mushroom. Keep her in the dark and feed her plenty of bullshit.

Women? Some of 'em can't even quote properly on here!! Your reply is supposed to be underneath the quote you're replying to!

Kylieylee said:

zip it.

jimharri said:
Kylieylee said:
hahahahahaha

tueartsboots said:
As the old adage states:

PSML - v good kylieylee!

Kylieylee said:
So did you take her out then she said it??

And you only slept with 3 girls she knows.... she should be grateful lol.

Why be a Gent when there are no ladys left???

Chill out and enjoy your Football, it will happen, dont try and understand we dont want you too!!!

samy said:
Cant understand them, They say they like u you take them out I was a gentlemman as well, now she saying Im not gonna be another noch on your belt she said she knows 3 girls ive slept with, y dont they just want feck buddy!!!!

Confused!!!!!! ANyone got any answers????

Ye I took her out ad a nice night she was txting me all week then out of the blue she said that, bit gutted cause do like er!!!

Kylieylee said:

zip it.

jimharri said:
Kylieylee said:
hahahahahaha

tueartsboots said:
As the old adage states:

V good, hey Jim? Got a right one here. Think we should look at investing in this company
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.helmets.co.uk/pages/how-to-contact-us.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.helmets.co.uk/pages/how-to-contact-us.php</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.