Women!!!

Il get married when im good and ready and found the right one and I will have my sky sports and still will have my season ticket no women will ever come between me and city!!! EVER

samy said:
Il get married when im good and ready and found the right one and I will have my sky sports and still will have my season ticket no women will ever come between me and city!!! EVER

Am glad to hear it............ Oh if you was older :-)

Kylieylee said:
samy said:

He is 19, at the height of his sexual potency. You both might benefit from a liason ! ;-))

Kylieylee said:
samy said:

What u mean??? Lol how old are u ?

Kylieylee said:
samy said:
Kylieylee said:
samy said:

What u mean??? Lol how old are u ?

24 ;)

R u hot???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.