Women!!!

Kylieylee said:
tueartsboots said:
Samy, Kylie is right. Be cheeky but not cocky, relax but don't be comatosed. Say nice things about her looks (even if it is through gritted teeth !) Don't get arseold-saying that I took my missus on a feck off pub crawl on our first night ! Together 20 years on -some major years of absence in between tbh ! Be a man and be yourself.

Awwww a pub Crawl how sweet :-)
Yes, not thhe most romantic night out but fuck me, she drank me under the table and wanted to continue when I had had enough. She went down a bomb with my mates. She was totally the centre of attention ! She still calls me lightweight !

tueartsboots said:
samy said:
tueartsboots said:
Samy, Kylie is right. Be cheeky but not cocky, relax but don't be comatosed. Say nice things about her looks (even if it is through gritted teeth !) Don't get arseold-saying that I took my missus on a feck off pub crawl on our first night ! Together 20 years on -some major years of absence in between tbh ! Be a man and be yourself.

i will mate thanks, cant wait for weekend now haha, not got any brothers so not ever been shown to treat gals just myself, Pops a waste of time haha but he pays for my season tickets so got a good heart!!!

No brothers meslf. I just went and enjoyed myself and wasn't self concious. Confidence is something girls like to see but be warned, lads see it as alpha male dominance and will try and peg you back. My nose took a fair few hits a lad !

Ive had a few but not a bully or mouthy, Plus been boxing for 7 years so can fight if i ever need to prefer not to though lol Plus Im not very confident person

tueartsboots said:
Kylieylee said:
tueartsboots said:

Yes, not thhe most romantic night out but fuck me, she drank me under the table and wanted to continue when I had had enough. She went down a bomb with my mates. She was totally the centre of attention ! She still calls me lightweight !

aww sounds like a good relationship hun.

Kylieylee said:
tueartsboots said:
Kylieylee said:
tueartsboots said:

aww sounds like a good relationship hun.

It is, I know my place. 1)Her 2) the cat 3) her work 4)her family................1099)ME !

Kylieylee said:
tueartsboots said:
Kylieylee said:
Tueart

Awww dont say that.... and where is she on yours?

No2 obviously

Still a good place to be!!!

That's only on match days and during transfer window, out of those time she is my no1 !

Just in case

1znmnip.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.